Important Information Regarding COVID-19 (updated 05/11/2020)
The health and well-being of our patients and staff are our top priority. As we navigate through this rapidly changing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation together, our office is taking extra precautions to keep everyone safe.
We will be open for dental services on a limited based starting 05/11/2020 from 9am-1pm Monday through Thursday until further notice.
We are increasing our routine for more frequent cleaning and disinfecting of public areas such as door knobs, restrooms, and waiting room. We are decreasing the number of chairs in our waiting room, decreasing the number of patients being seen, and screening all staff members before the start of each work day.
- We will be pre-screening patients on the phone and upon arrival. Temperature readings will be taken as part of the screening.
- Masks must be worn when entering and while in the building.
- Patient guests must wait in their vehicles unless patient is disabled, a minor, or have a language barrier. Patient guests that will be entering the building will also be screened.
We ask that you reschedule your dental appointment if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Fever of 100.4F or higher, coughing or shortness of breath, flu-like symptoms, loss of taste or smell, or believe you may have been potentially exposed to coronavirus.
- Have pre-existing conditions that put you at higher risk and your dental treatment can be delayed.
- Feel uncomfortable or unable to comply with changes to our patient screening procedures as stated above.
If you have an appointment during our closure, we will call you to reschedule once we resume normal business hours. We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html